Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Thing 23: Making it All Work Together

Image result for flipboard icon 

Well would you look at that...I have made it to Thing 23.  It feels great!  What an experience it has been, all of that knowledge shared.  Much appreciation to all of those who compiled the course I have enjoyed learning about all of these new things, reading other blogs and feeling like I am involved with a bigger library community.  It has been tough at times but also so worthwhile.

To put all of that knowledge to some use will be the next challenge. 

Finding out about Flipboard as a social media management tool is one step there.  I really like the look and feel of Flipboard.  It was easy to get started, I downloaded the app to my iPhone and was able to add Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn along with some topics of interest to me.  I will need to play around with it to get more familiar with how it works but so far I'm impressed and can see myself using it regularly.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the course Tara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niamh, it has been great taking part. I have been so impressed with all the effort that you and the team have put in to compile it in the first place... I hope that ye have a well deserved celebration too!

      Delete