Monday, 19 October 2015

Thing 10 - Live Streaming

The idea of live streaming seemed a bit out of my range when I first read this 'Thing' and I was a bit daunted by it all.  Thankfully being introduced to Google Hangouts and Google Hangouts on Air back at Thing 4 really helped. Lucky for me I did take part as a viewer to the Rudai 23 Live Hangout on Air back on 23rd August.  My technical skills are still fairly limited to attempt to take part but being an active viewer by sending in a tweet was great to get a feel of the whole experience.

We have lots of events that take place in the library which could be live streamed and it's definitely something that I want to get more familiar with.


My Tweet





1 comment:

  1. Do you have any comments on what it was like to take part as a viewer on s Hangout? #Rudai23

    ReplyDelete