As a lover of radio I was well aware of the existence of podcasts but never actually got round to subscribing to any of them. The radio is always on at home, even when I'm out I leave the radio on for the dogs to keep them company, I often wonder what they think of Joe Duffy or how Ray Darcy is settling into his new role in RTE...I guess I'll never really know!
So back to Thing 7, I have subscribed to Serial and to Melvyn Bragg's In Our Time on BBC Radio 4. I had been meaning to subscribe to this programme for ages so thanks again to Rudai23 for getting me motivated. The first podcast I will treat myself to is about Frida Kahlo...can't wait.
How was the Frida Kahlo podcast? Worth waiting for? #rudai23
ReplyDeleteYes Caroline it was definitely worth the wait. Next up is Frederick the Great!!
ReplyDelete