Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Thing 9 - Video

Image result for YouTube  



Life got crazy busy recently, I signed up to a distance learning MLIS with Aberystwyth Uni and moved house at the same time, with a new daily commute of two hours....it's exhausting!  But I'm beginning to get a bit more organised and found time to have a look at Thing 9...Video.

I've never uploaded anything to YouTube before and found the easiest way to do it was to download the YouTube app to my phone and then download the Capture app.  I just did a quick two minute video tour of the library that I work in, hope you like it!

Take a look at A Day in the Life of a Librarian by Ben Griggs, its so funny!  I put a link of that here for you to have a giggle.

The Day in the Life of a Librarian


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a34tNAIxnBo

1 comment: